Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy New year 2011(pic & animations)



A Foreshadowing of the New Year? Let's HopeThis has nothing to do with this photo, but I am riding my bike from Austin to Alaska in the summer of 2011 for cancer research. This photo gets the most views out of any other photo, and if you have the time to visit to check out what we're all about, i'd greatly appreciate it :) And, if you can donate under my name, Shiyam Galyon, then THANK YOU! ***********
Happy New Year!
My parents and I went to the Museum of Fine Arts-Houston today and it was really neat. I wasn't allowed to take pictures though but as we were walking back to our car I saw this vehicle conspicuously parked a few spots down from us. There was a hippie inside looking at art too, but since it was an art museum i really couldn't be sure as to the ownership.

if you want more animation picture mean please click this site


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More